Design, installation and maintenance of overhead power lines.
Our experienced engineers can undertake all aspects of work involving high voltage overhead power lines from basic designs and feasibility studies through to full project management of major schemes.
EDES have many years experience working with high voltage overhead power lines involving both steel tower and wood pole systems. With their knowledge and background within the industry as senior authorised persons, our engineers have the advantage of understanding the operational aspect of HV & EHV systems. We can facilitate all work from survey and design through to provision of SAP’s and engineers.
Our overhead line planning and design services include:
- Route options & feasibility studies.
- Overhead line detailed design.
- Foundation & structural design.
- Specialist profile software such as Optimal & PLS Cad.
- Overhead power lines & substation surveys including steelwork condition assessments .
- Topographic surveys.
- 3D CAD modelling.
- Wire clearance & string drawings.
- Piece Small Details
- Bill of materials
Our overhead line construction services include:
- Provision of senior authorised persons & overhead line engineers.
- Project management.
- Contract documentation.